- You will support business needs by translating business requirements into effective HR policies to achieve company objectives.
- You will be responsible for all matters pertaining to recruitment & selection, training and development of staff; payroll administration, pensions, benefits & welfare, labor relations, budgeting & reporting.
- You will handle compliance for corporate governance.
- You will provide line managers with professional HR advice.
- You will plan, manage & organize HR related activities.
- You must have a BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- You should have a minimum 4 yrs experience in a similar capacity
- You have in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- You are people oriented and results driven
- You demonstrate experience with HR metrics
- You have knowledge of HR systems and databases
- You have excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- You have the competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Our offer to you
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.