An international company in education management industry is looking for a dynamic professional to join us as Human Resources Manager.
- Creates and administrate policies related to employment problems based on college policy and government labor regulations. Set up regulations related to employee (lecturers and staff) recruiting, positioning, transfer/mutation and promotion based on college policies.
- Coordinates and manage the employee duties.
- Arranges and coordinates training and development program to each employee in order to improve their work quality and efficiency.
- Checks and controls employee’s attendance, salary, extra hour work list, annual/sick leave list and administrative them orderly. Approves and controls the archives of permit and leave of college’s employee.
- Arrange and manage matters, which related to the administration of correspondence concerning employment mainly related to government institutions and always follow the development of labor regulations made by government.
- Makes reports about human resources cases to Country Director, and provides employee data to other division in need.
- Administrates complete employees’ data that contains their personal and professional information. Arranges and supervises other divisions in implementing the system of performance appraisal, recruiting, hiring, promotion and discharging.
- Set human resources minimum qualification standards for every position in the college, and arranging employee salary standard and remuneration program.
- Administrate employees under probation period, and when they succeed, they will receive an employment confirmation letter.
- Update new government regulations related to employer-employee relationship, and control filing of all government regulations as well as Company’s systematically;
- Responsible on Employee Monthly Salary Payment/Overtime calculation;
- Responsible to give Monthly Salary Payment Report to the Tax Consultant.
- Max 45 years old.
- Holds min. Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management/Law/Psychology from reputable university.
- Have min. 5 years of experience in the same position.
- Well versed in Indonesian labor law and other government regulations related to HR and company legal documents.
- Experience in building a KPI for performance management system.
- Possess strong leadership and excellent communication skill.
- Fluent in English is a must.
For qualified candidate please send your email to:
LaSalle College Surabaya
Jl. Darmokali 32
Surabaya – Jawa Timur