Aldiron Hero Group (AHG) was established in the late of 1960s and has emerged as the pioneer in modern shopping center developer in mid 1970’s. Today, AHG have businesses in: Real Estate, Property/Asset Management, Mining, Trading, Plantation, Parking Management, and Security Services.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Psychology.
• Required language(s): English
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Team Player, able to work under pressure
• Good administrator
• Has good interpersonal & communication skill
• Good analytical, good listener, dynamic and well organized
• Experienced in setting up HR system and policies
• English skill is a must, written and spoken
• Develop and administer the overall HR programs and policies to ensure effective use of human resources to achieve business objective
• To manage the Human Resources Department ensuring staffs adhere to policies and procedures of local and government regulation
• To develop and implement recruitment and screening system to attract talents into the company
• To manage and deliver HR training
Please send your CV and self portrait to:
Wisma Aldiron, Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 72, Jakarta Selatan