Two day Workshop by Dennis Reina, JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta, March 5-6, 2019
LEADERS IN TRUST
Trust Building is top priority for CEOs. For faster growth, confident leadership, stronger teams and soaring profits: Reina shows you what trust building is all about.
Far too many workplace problems today reinforce the need for greater trust. Be the change you seek! Your leadership skills get sharper and your organization grows faster when you know how to build trust between people
Trust-building is a process. Getting it right hinges on having the right teachers and the right tools. Only Reina Trust-Building Consultants offer you their signature Leaders in Trust Workshop.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Day 1, March 5th, 2019 (9.00 A.M – 5.00 P.M.)
What does Trust mean to you?
Back Story- What drew ‘you’ to focus on Trust Building®
Why is Trust important at this time?
Share themes from other leaders around the world
5 Drivers for Trust
Trust builds the bridge between the business need for results and the human need for connection®
Trust Building is based upon a belief that…We all want trust, need trust and deserve to have trust in our relationships.
Reina Systemic Trust Building
Trust: Your Lived Experience
Challenges to Trust Building
Reina Solution to these Challenges
Introduce the Three Dimensions of Trust: The 3 Cs
Stories of the Three Dimensions- Speed Dating
Team Trust Hypothesis
Round 2: Team Trust Collective Hypothesis
Reina Global Normative Data Base–
Trust begins with You®
Experiential Exercise: Three Stations/Three Dimensions of Trust
Leadership Action Planning
Trust Insights and Take Aways
DAY 2, March 6th, 2019 (9.00 A.M. – 5.00 P.M.)
Welcome people back
Review Trust of Character
Introduction to Betrayal
Exploration: how trust is made vulnerable and why it is important that we understand betrayal.
Breach of Trust: Scenario
The Betrayal Continuum
Experiential Exercise-The Breach of Trust: the Impact
Reina Seven Steps for Healing to Rebuild TrustTM
Application of Seven Steps
Role of Support in Rebuilding Trust®
Seven Steps Application to My Life (Past or Present)
Group Discussion: How was it to share your story?
Application Back Home
Introduction to Trust Assessments:
Return On Investment (ROI) Action Planning
Half day Executive Briefing JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta, March 4, 2019
Build with trust and lead with confidence at this value-packed workshop, led by Dr. Dennis Reina, of Reina, Your Trust Building Consultants. This premier event is for CEO’s and Senior Leaders of organizations. This session will provide you with exclusive audience to one of world’s pioneer Trust Building® researchers and executive coaches and consultants.
Here are some of the insights you stand to gain and can apply to your workplace by attending this dynamic, interactive session:
- Learn each of the behaviors that drive and can undermine trust in your work with others and your work environment.
- Deepen your understanding about why trust is vital to teamwork in engaging people and managing change.
- Name the behaviors that influence your leadership effectiveness, and gain the tools you need to leverage them.
- Boost your skills for converting trust-building knowledge into decisive action.
- Learn Reina’s field-tested, trademarked steps to rebuild trust when it has been compromised, so you can help people work efficiently and productively again.
- Heightened awareness of trust, what it is, behaviors that build it and how they support organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a robust business case for why trust is relevant and important.
- Practice a language to discuss trust related dynamics with one another and our teams constructively.
- Understand the breach of Trust and why we, as leaders, should pay attention to it.
- Work with Reina Trust Assessments- why leaders should know where trust stands within their organizations
- Commit to action steps to take trust to the next level.
Who Should Attend?
Systemic Overview of Trust Building
- Business is conducted through relationships and effective relationships are based upon a foundation of trust.
- Trust begins with each and every one of us. By our attitude, our outlook, our beliefs and our behavior.
Building the Business Case for Trust
Why Trust is important and relevant to us at this time?
- Consider the needs of your Business, the needs of your Culture, and the needs of your People.
Challenges to Trust
- Highly complex, it means different things to different people. It is emotionally provocative.
- It stirs positive emotions from experiences that reflect being trusted by others and our trusting them.
- It can also stir pain or apprehension from experiences where we were hurt, disappointed let down, or our trust breached.
- Often trust is communicated in the abstract. Yet, there is only one thing that builds it and that is the way we behave.
Highly Trusted/Not Trusted- Your Lived Experiences
What behaviors did they practice that caused you to trust them, or not?
Introduction to the Reina Three Dimensions of Trust
Share stories/examples of Three Dimensions: the 3 C’s in action
Discussion: How will taking trust to the next level help us practice/model good leadership?
TRUST is the Foundation of Leadership and Team Effectiveness
- Leaders rate themselves in how they practice the behaviors that build and break trust
Breach of Trust – Betrayal
Trust is built and broken in all relationships. It comes with the territory of the human dynamic.
Context: We’ve spent time on understanding how trust is built. We want to touch on the complexity of trust….how it is built and broken.
- 90% of the ways trust is broken is UNINTENTIONAL (research).
Impact of Trust
- Why trust is so important for us to pay attention
- Trust is built and broken by what we DO and DO NOT Do.
- Share research from Leadership and Team building and breaking behavior. (300 teams, 5,000 leaders)
Working with Reina Trust Assessments
- Leaders live or die by data. Having accurate, reliable data is key to leadership effectiveness.
- Reina has a suite of 4 psychometrically sound, statistically valid and reliable assessments that measure Trust at the Leader, Team, Organizational and Customer Levels
Action Planning: Behavioral Area of Focus
With the benefit of what you have learned and discovered today…
- What behavioral area of focus would make the greatest difference in your TEAM…working together
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Dr. Dennis Reina
As co-founder of Reina Trust Building Consultants along with Dr. Michelle Reina, Dennis has dedicated his professional and academic career to the study of trust in relationships, teams and organizations. His pioneering work has explored the depths of trust: understanding its transformative power in managing change, motivating people and growing businesses to greater profitability and potential.
Cited often by national news media and recognized as award-winning, bestselling authors of Trust and Betrayal in the Workplace and Rebuilding Trust in the Workplace, both Michelle and Dennis offer unique skills that move people to action. Together as speakers, consultants and executive coaches, they share a passionate, purposeful message about change and honesty: making them highly sought-after by audiences and organizations across Asia and Southeast Asia, North America and Europe.
Samuel Kurian, Reina Master Trust Building Practitioner
Samuel is a Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Mentor Coach, Supervisor, Counsellor and Consultant. A leader in coaching CEOs and Senior Executives of international companies during times of change and strategy shifts, he combines organizational and executive coaching specialties, senior executive alignment, innovation and change leadership, as well as strategic direction for building high-performance teams.
Full Package (Executive Briefing + Workshop)
2-day Workshop only
Half day Executive Briefing only
- Discount 20% for advanced payment before December 28, 2018
- Discount 10% for advanced payment before January 31, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Workshop fee(s) should be made at least fourteen (14) days before event
- Confirmation of registration will be issued once the registration form received
- Any cancellation of registration must be notified trough writing latest by seven (7) days before the commencement of the event
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the programme, speakers, facilitators, dates and venue of the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances
- Bonus 1 book TRUST & BETRAYAL for each participant
- Discount off 50% for purchasing e-book
BCA KPC Pasar Minggu Center Jakarta
Rek. no. 5470305055 an. PT. INTIPESAN PARIWARA
Bank BNI Cab. Melawai Raya, Jakarta
AC. 173.68.567 a/n. PT. INTIPESAN PARIWARA
BANK Syariah Mandiri KCP Ps. Minggu
AC NO. 17000.2010.2 a/n PT. INTIPESAN PARIWARA
For Further information, please call:
Winda or Putri
Telp. (021) 781 5858, 781 9844 Fax. (021) 7883 8781